Jon Answers Some Questions:
- New FAQ Questions answered from Jon through his agency-
Any new projects for Jonathan?
Does he have pierced ears?
Does he have any pets?
What kind of music does he
Was he considered for Talented
1. (The obvious one) What's your next project?
JF-Finished Filming Six Pack a few months ago. Have also finished for Radio 3- Marc Antony in Julius Cesear. Also have completed an audio Short Story - Angel on the Roof by Shirley Hughes.
2. Do you think you'll be going back onstage in the forseeable future?
JF- Yes, am looking for stage work at the moment.
3. Do you think that you and your brother will ever appear together in a film?
JF-Would love to but that has never been offered.
4. How would you describe your character in An Ideal Husband?
JF-Ideal aristocrat- charming and clever but pretends not to be.
5. Of all the jobs you've had since drama school, what's been your favorite, and why?
JF-Far From the Madding Crowd- Troy was a complex and challenging role.
6. Why did you go to the Central School instead of the Drama Center, where your brother went? Is the training very different?
JF-Central was considered the best school in the 80's. The training is different.
7. If you would like to do any work in the United States (perhaps an independent film, or TV work)
JF-Yes of course I would work in the States.
8. Do you prefer doing villanous roles (a la Madding Crowd) or good guys?
JF-I don't feel that Troy was a villian just a complicated man. Prefer complex roles.
9.-What was your favorite movie this year?
JF-Le Bossu aka On Guard ( see attached via IMDB)***
are your favorite actor and actress?
Kathy Burke-Queen Mary in Elizabeth.
Dean Stanton-Paris Texas
*** Info on Le Bossu(Click to visit its Web Site)
Tagline: Si tu ne viens pas à Lagardère, Lagardère ira à toi!